Yoga Loka has opened its doors for more in-studio classes!
I hope that is really great news for those of you who have been less than excited about taking a yoga class via zoom. All classes will continue to be live-streamed on Zoom. You can stay in your PJ's, stumble into your yoga room right after morning coffee or tea, and not have to drive or walk far to get to attend class.
- If you have a cough or are sneezing please practice at home! Even if is not Covid, related the people around you will feel uncomfortable and perhaps alarmed.
- If you have any other symptoms of illness please practice at home. Even if it is not Covid related, your immune system is working hard, and it will be better to not be exposed to others.
- At this time with the Delta variant we are asking that only fully vaccinated people attend in person studio classes.
- In-person classes will be limited to 9 people and the instructor
- You MUST register on-line for class. If you can not get online to register for class you can reserve your spot by emailing me and sending payment via Venmo or PayPal. Your spot is only reserved once payment is received. If there are no spaces left when your payment comes in I will let you know and you can use it for the next class you may want to attend.
- Mat spaces are marked by tape on the floor and you must adhere to those markings.
- Fully vaccinated people can participate in class without masks on.
- Fees for in-person classes will revert to the normal class fee structure. Please remember to cancel class 12 hours before class start time if you can not attend. Classes that are not cancelled and not attended cannot be refunded. (If you fail to cancel, you may prevent another person from attending in person.) If you are a montly unlimited or a yearly member you are not paying for each individual class, but if you miss a class without cancelling more than one time you will not be able to pre-register for in-person classes without paying the missed-class fee.
- Please bring your own props. We have a limited number to offer. You will be asked to sanitize the props you borrow.
- Please do not show up earlier than 10 minutes before the class time, and also do not be late! and also do not be late! The instructor will be unable to let you in and you will be charged the class fee. So, please allow plenty of time to park.
- If you are here in person, remember you are now practicing in a shared space. Be mindful of how you roll out your mat, set your water bottle down, and how long you take to get into savasana. Everyone can hear you now! Especially now that there is no music playing, your movements are contributing to the atmosphere and can be disruptive to others.
I humbly ask your patience as we put this new phase into effect and work out any kinks that are bound to occur. All of this is new for all of us and we just need to (metaphorically) join hands and move forward together. We are all working towards the same goal of staying connected to a caring community and supporting each other in this new phase of our lives.
In-person class schedule:
Thursday Gentle at 10:15 am
Friday moderate flow at 9:30 am
Saturday basics at 9:00 am
Sunday 8:30 SSR at 8:30 am
Sunday moderate flow at 10:15 am